The API provides a paginated response to requests, encapsulated in the Python client, returning an object that you can use to iterate over and explore the data.
from mbed_cloud import ConnectAPI api = ConnectAPI() paginator = api.list_connected_devices() print(paginator.count()) print(paginator.first()) print(len(paginator)) for d in paginator: print(d)
PaginatedResponse(func, lwrap_type=None, _results_cache=True, page_size=None, max_results=None, **kwargs)¶
Initialize wrapper by passing in object with metadata structure.
- func – API function called to obtain a page of results
- lwrap_type – Wrapper class called for each returned result object
- _results_cache – Retains a copy of all returned results to reduce API calls Set to None to disable (for use as a pure generator, and to reduce memory usage)
- page_size – Number of results to request per page
- max_results – Total maximum number of results to retrieve
Approximate number of results, according to the API
Deprecated. Returns the data as a list
Returns the first item from the query, or None if there are no results
Next item in sequence (Python 2 compatibility)