Pelion Device Management Client Lite 0.8.0 preview release
This the seventh increment of the Device Management Lite preview release.
Client Lite example application
- Updated to Mbed OS 5.12.1.
- Updated compiler profiles for Mbed OS 5.12.
- Fixed compatibility issue with IAR8.
Device Management Client Lite
Changed event API callback types to match the changes in Update Client.
- Converted notification handling to use a flag instead of a counter to avoid a deadlock in the scheduler.
- Added support for reporting out-of-memory error from Mbed TLS.
TRACE_GROUPdefinitions from public header files.
- Modified event API to use
uintptr_ttypes for passing pointers instead of
uint32_tfor 64-bit compatibility.
- Fixed the Update client state machine reboot state logic so that the active firmware details are not re-sent if reboot does not happen.
- Modified trace and error macros in manifest manager to use common macros.
- Fixed a page rounding issue in PAL blockdevice.
- Fixed an issue where Class ID and Vendor ID were not reported in portal.