Welcome to the Pelion Device Management Documentation
Pelion Device Management is a managed service for interacting and managing your connected devices. It includes:
- A secure connection, over which you can interact and manage your IoT devices.
- An end-to-end remote firmware update solution, including support for delta updates suitable for low-bandwidth and mesh-based networks.
- Distinct workflows and configurations to ease your development process, with a seamless transition into deployment.
- A flexible provisioning mechanism that can work with any factory setup to give your device all the information it needs to connect to Device Management.
- Web application development using a choice of interfaces: REST APIs, Software Development Kits (SDKs), and an online portal.
- Clients purpose-built to support Device Management services on your devices, for multiple operating systems.
Documentation for commonly performed tasks
Connecting and managing devices
Recently updated documentation
Note: If you are using Device Management Client 3.2.0, we recommend that you upgrade to 3.3.0 (or later) as soon as possible. In 3.2.0, if an SSL session is stored when the device rebootstraps, a bootstrap loop may render the device unusable. Client 3.3.0 release fixes this issue by clearing the SSL session.