Welcome to the Pelion Device Management Documentation
Pelion Device Management is a managed service for interacting and managing your connected devices. It includes:
- A secure connection, over which you can interact and manage your IoT devices.
- An end-to-end remote firmware update solution.
- Distinct workflows and configurations to ease your development process, with a seamless transition into deployment.
- A flexible provisioning mechanism that can work with any factory setup to give your device all the information it needs to connect to Device Management.
- Web application development using a choice of interfaces: REST APIs, Software Development Kits (SDKs), and an online portal.
- Clients purpose-built to support Device Management services on your devices, for multiple operating systems.
Documentation for commonly performed tasks
Connecting and managing devices
Recently updated documentation